Saturday, November 10, 2007

Trip to Coos Bay




The other day, Kylee and I tagged along with Jeremy to a place called Coos Bay. It is amazing how beautiful this place is! Despite the crazy windey (is this even a word?) roads, this place is perfect! I guess that I should mention that the first pic is of Coos Bay. The second two pictures are of a place called Lunes Lake. On our way to Coos Bay we took a minor detour to find this place. Yes it is beautiful, but due to the crazy roads in Oregon, it took us 2 excedrin, 4 dramamines? and lots of food and rest to bounce back.

3 comments:

The Bucks said...

That looks beautiful. You are so lucky that you can travel around with Jeremy sometimes. I can't wait to come visit you and see all these sights first hand.

Cordie said...

When my sister moves to Coos Bay I will have to come see you too!

Michelle said...

I am so glad you have discovered one of the best things about Oregon--the coast! Since you are such a Christmas fan, I would recommend a return trip out to Shore Acres. It's a beautiful garden with millions of Christmas lights lit from Thanksgiving to New Year's. It's worth the drive, in my opinion, and we try to take our family every year!