Sunday, December 2, 2007

Classic!


It never occured to me why Jeremy was always getting pooped or peed on. But now I know why.....Jeremy was trying to change Kylee's diaper the other night when all of a sudden all sorts of crying and fussing began. I walked into the room to see if I could be of some assistance and saw my daughter dangling from her fathers arms. I asked Jeremy what he was doing and he replied. "wiping her bum of course" As we have found, changing a diaper is not as easy as it used to be!

6 comments:

Ashlee said...

Come on Jeremy Adam even knows thats not how you do it! I think that is the funniest thing I have ever heard well at least in the last few days. Ann I guess that it is time for a lesson!!

brittany schley said...

Dads march to their own drum. Jake tried to curl Gracie's hair one day.....I had to put it in a ponytail.

The Bucks said...

That is hilarious! What would our men do without us? Apparantly get peed and pooped on.

Michelle said...

I find it so much more challenging to change Evan these days. He's will not lay still anymore. Maybe that's part of the problem!

Cordie said...

SO dang funny! Guys and babies...what a combination!

TORI, SHAD, AND TY said...

Wow Jeremy that is pretty sad! I can't say that Shad's diaper skills were much better in the beginning, but that is pretty hilarious! What would Jeremy do without you Andrea?