Saturday, September 20, 2008

A Lake.....I think Not!

So last weekend Jer and I decided to venture out and see what Oregon had to offer. After looking online I found a small hike with a lake at the end. "PERFECT" I thought to myself. We jumped into our swim suits and headed East. After driving for what seemed like forever we came upon our destination.Yah. Does that look like a lake? It looks more like a place for birds and alligators! Apparently....according to the sign its a lake.


If you can read the sign it states that this place USED to be a swamp. Um... I think its still a swamp! We saw a sign for another lake 15miles up the road so we thought....what the heck and ventured on. Jeremy said that after 2hours of driving he was definitely going for a swim. If you look close I think he is freezing, but he would never tell. Kylee's famous picture face!I love this last pic with the sun rays shining down. Even better...you can see Oregon's finest hikers and canoer's? in the back ground. Gotta love this place!


5 comments:

The Bucks said...

I think the second "lake" looks 100 times better than the first one. The last picture is gorgeous!

Amanda said...

Holy cow!! Check out the RED hair!!!!! Kylee is gorgeous, just like her Momma! Love that you still love the lakes and sun! Miss you girlfriend!
Mand

Michelle said...

Such an adventure! It's great that you can have such a good sense of humor about it!

brittany schley said...

Jer is used to those cold lakes. The only thing that is missing is the night swimming!

Mom said...

You guys are going to find every lake in Oregon but good for you. Kylee is going to love the water like both of you. You guys have so much fun and spend every day to the fullest, good for you. Love you!