Monday, August 17, 2009

Kylee the 2 year old

So Kylee loves, loves, loves to do things that you ask her everyday not to do. Every time she does something she is not suppost to, I ask her how old she is so I can be reminded that she won't stay 2 forever.
This is here classic pose when asked to smile for the camera.

Whether we are coloring or painting, the art project never seems to make it to the paper. There seems to always be more exciting things to color like the table, cabinets, floor, or her fingers.

Kylee has an ENDLESS fasination with the bathroom sink.


See how happy the little terd is after I asked her to stop washing her hair in the bathroom sink! 2years old. Gotta love her!

6 comments:

The Bucks said...

Priceless!

Cordie said...

sooooooo cute

Karen said...

Love this Andrea!! And oh I can relate. I swear Eli thrives on being as naughty as possible. You are good though to keep it in perspective and ask her to tell you how old she is. I think I'm going to start doing that instead of pulling my hair out! I'm going bald...

Michelle said...

Love the sink head picture! She is having a great time.

Connor and Jana said...

What a cutie! I don't know how Kylee will be, but in our family it has run into the third year too. That is such a good idea to ask her how old she it. Everytime I get mad and then I say to myself, but she is only three. I am going to remember that! Aren't kids so loveable know matter what they are doing!

Familia Forsloff said...

look at that smile mama Andrea! Got to love that face!