Monday, January 21, 2008

What a little scamp!


Kylee loves to pull things out of cabinets, drawers, boxes, bags and now tissue boxes. She thinks she is so funny and clever. I have to tell you this, but I am afraid that Jeremy might get a little mad. :( But well worth it.......
When ever I catch Kylee doing something notty, I call her a little scamp. (meaning: mischievous) Last night Jeremy and I were having some pillow talk when he called me a skank. I quickly belted him with my pillow and began to pout. He asked what happened and why was I so upset? I told him that I did not appreciate him calling me a skank and I thought that he should apologize. He refused to apologize telling me that I am always calling Kylee a "skank" This of course escalated the situation. Shortly after our discussion I began to laugh to myself when I realized that he meant to call me a scamp, and not a skank. Oh kids....got to love them. (ex specially the older male ones!)

4 comments:

Amber Bradley said...

So Funny!!! LOL, she is adorable in this picture too! Love it. She looks so innocent.

Michelle said...

How amazing that one little sound at the end of a word makes all the difference! Too funny.

Cordie said...

That is a funny story and I can totally picture you smacking Jeremey and then pouting! Ha hahha funny stuff!

Chelsee Joy said...

Don't ya love that! At my house its the tupperware....at least a 100 times a day..lol She is the cutest thing ever!