Saturday, May 23, 2009

Best Mother's Day EVER!

So Jeremy decided that the best thing he could do for me on Mother's day was to send me away from the child. BRILLIANT! We had a free flight that needed to be used up so lucky me got to fly to Vegas and spend the weekend in Lake Havasu with the fam. I was so scared to be away from Kylee considering this would be the first time away from her in 2.5 years. I know. Way to freaking long!!It appeared that I had no problem being away whatsoever. :) Who knew??

So this is basically what I did for two straight days. TRULY AMAZING!!!


My step dad, mom, and bro spent the weekend with me. Thanks for everything!! I should also give a shout out to Jeremy who planned this trip and supported me! You are the greatest! Thanks for all that you do!

9 comments:

Kym said...

Looks like you had a great time!! Maybe Jeremy can teach Shaun some lessons. LOL! Love the picture of Kylee in the tree too. :)

Amanda said...

Two words... you suck. Three words... I miss you. Four words.. We need to play.

Ashlee said...

That is awesome!! Looks like you have a wonderful time! Now that you know you can do it, do it more often!!

Connor and Jana said...

So fun!! Kylee is so cute! I cannot get over how much she looks just like you!! She sounds like a little goer!

Michelle said...

So glad that you had such a great time at Lake Havisu! I think that princess dress is so precious on Kylee! Love all the new pics!

Justin and Breanne said...

Awesome! I don't even think I can get up on ski's anymore I spend too many summers prego:) I am glad you had fun!

Brady and Jenna said...

What a hubby!! Marla how the heck are you? I laughed so hard at the picture of Kylee in the tree. Priceless! That is awesome Jordan is on a mission and not too far from you. Washington is the best place for a mission, too bad he wasn't called to Kennewick.

brittany schley said...

I have missed your bloggy face. Love you guys.

Cordie said...

Your husband should write a book on how to surprise women. To answer your question...I don't officially have my own business but I am charging people $75.