Monday, June 15, 2009

The last few months

OK, so it is no joke that I absolutely suck at blogging. Since I update about every few months, I decided this time I would put everything in one big post. So here you go....
This is Cooper's 1st birthday. He liked his cake, just a little. (May, 19 :)
The cake was a hit. Apparently!

This was everyone who came to celebrate little Coop's B-day. These guys have been so awesome to open their door to us and treat us like family! We love our Oregonians!!
Up the canyon for a little cook out. It was raining of course, but lots of fun!! This pic is so funny to me because Kylee looks like some sort of cartoon character off the Grinch.

Eatin some yummy smores
For Memorial day we drove to Portland and spent a few days with our friends the Teuscher's. It was lots of fun with good food and a trip to the zoo.
DOES LIFE GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS??? Picture this....A beach, friends, free food, and no kids. Yep, it sounds like a dream to good to be true. Jeremy and his partner were top salesman of the year and were awarded a free, all expense trip to Amelia Islands. So we dropped the kiddo off with my mom and set sail. Kylee loved playing with her Nana all weekend long, and Jeremy and I enjoyed every minute we got to spend with each other. Thanks mom for helping take care of Kylee! Way to go Jer, we are so proud of you and all your amazing accomplishments!!
Enjoying some pool time with our friends Lane and Erin. Smoothie anyone??
Each afternoon the sun would disappear and these scary black clouds would roll in. Very romantic. Yeah I know...Bow chic a bow wow. J/K
And if all this was not enough, we had the opportunity to go with our friends and go horse back ridding along the beach. Help yourself!!

7 comments:

Karen said...

Look at you guys and all the fun you're having! It looks like you guys never work. Hahahha totally kidding I know you guys work like madmen and that's why all the vacations are needed. My trick to getting the new car was calling Weston and telling him the transmission is out and the bill is 1200 bucks. Ps I have nightmares about loading a baby and groceries into a two door car. I can't sleep at night. Way to go on finishing your first year of nursing school. Happy summer!

Mom said...

We are so proud of you Jeremy for doing such a great job but you do have to admit you get treated extremely well for doing it. So proud of you too Andrea for being a 4.0 student. Congrats!!! Looks like you are being treated very well and you deserve it. Dad and I are still waiting for our ship to come in but I think it already sank...ha ha ha.

Kym said...

Looks like you've been having a lot of fun! Those islands look awesome!! And check out your abs!!!!!

Karen said...

What amazing opportunities Andrea! You look unbelievable as ALWAYS. Girl, I miss you. When are we ever going to be in UT at the same time?! Are you going down at all this summer? Lemme know.

Michelle said...

So good to see these fun pics of all your family's doings! So glad you got to get away with Jeremy, too!

The Bucks said...

We have been talking about coming and visiting you guys in August, but we'll have to see if we can really swing it. I have to know what your workout of choice is, because your 6 pack is making me seriously jealous!

Team Lyon said...

Good Job Arnell! You guys kick serious a$% in Oregon, proud of ya.