Friday, June 19, 2009

BOYS TRIP/ GIRLS TRIP

Jeremy is planning on a "guys trip" August 6-8 in Bear Lake Idaho. He is trying to get a head count for those who are "in" so we can make some reservations for a cabin. So let us know if you plan on coming!

So I thought it would be a great time to get the girls together also! SO listen up, if you are a wifey to a bear lake boy, a high school friend, or some random mom who wants a break.....Then plan on meeting up at good Ol La Beau's August 8(friday) for a day at the beach!! Let me know!!!

12 comments:

Cordie said...

Sounds like fun, but isn't that the day of the high school reunion?

Ashlee said...

That would be so much fun. I am not sure what Adam is up too but Jaysa starts school on the 6th. So I am out. So sad:(

The Bucks said...

I'm in!

Karen said...

I so wish I could come, but I'm not that sad because I'll be in Kaua'i! Have fun though and maybe I'll see again in this life time. ;)

Michelle said...

Hope both you have a great time!

ChaChaCha said...

Sounds great! We'll for sure be around!

brittany schley said...

I'll be there!

Connor and Jana said...

That sounds way, but we will be in San Diego! Hopefully next time!!

The Parks Fam said...

That sounds SO fun! We will be there for sure. (meaning the kids and I, are kids invited? If not I will get someone to watch them.) We are going to the High School reunion but I think that's on Saturday so Friday works perfect!

The Parks Fam said...

oh and P.S. Casey is planning on coming to the guys trip too, so count him IN!

Katie said...

can I come? I'm only 45 MINS away! I'd love to see you!

Amanda said...

I would LOVE to see you!!!!