Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Favorite Pics

So my girlfriend Amanda 'tagged' me a while ago, and for all of you who know...I have never done a tag. Mainly because I find that I am not funny enough to write something down, or I am just unwilling to take the time and complete the tag. So...for my first tag ever, I would like to post my top favorite pics. Now let me remind you that Jer and I did not step into the technology world of digital photos until two years ago, so I have pics of just us. Sorry to bor you. Anyways...Hope you enjoy. Oh yah...Jana and Karen - I think Amanda and I are waiting for you guys to complete this tag!
Happy Ever After

My hot hubby. Isn't he sexy!!

Congrats Paul! I mean...Congrats Jeremy & Andrea! This is the day that Kylee was concieved. ;)

4 days until Kylee was due....I look like I was contemplating eating my mom. So sad!

Kylee was born

Jeremy feeding Kylee. Love it!!

Trick or Treat - Got to love those cheeks!

Jeremy changing a diaper. What???

Can I help you?

And last but not least...The two things that make me so happy. Family and Christmas!

8 comments:

Connor and Jana said...

Your pics are so cute!! So for the tag you just post your favorite pictures? So, the Tulip festival goes until the 20th. And I would love to see you when you come up to Portland, we live right off the freeway. Email me and let me know when you are coming and we can forsure work something out!

The Parks Fam said...

I love all of these pictures. You guys are such a cute little family. I love the one of Kylie in her halloween costume, SOO cute!

Michelle said...

Oh what adorable pictures! You are too funny!

Jenny said...

So cute. I love the timeline of pics! Hope you guys are doing well. We're on the house hunt ... not fun!!

Amanda said...

Yeah!! You did a TAG!! I am so proud of you!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that pic of Kylee in the glasses! How precious!
Mand

Karen said...

What fun pictures! Your comments about the pictures are great!! I see your friends connor and jana are going to the tulip festival in Portland. I loved going to that when I lived there. Weston and I were just in Portland. We are idiots that we didn't swing down and say hi.

Cordie said...

What do you mean your not funny, you had me laughing, cute post.

brittany schley said...

You two totally belong together! Oh the memories. Remember when we slept out on the lawn and the skunk came out and Jeremy screamed like a little girl and jumped up on the picnic table? That is the man you married. At least he gave you one cute kid!